Do you enjoy a fresh breeze? Casement windows are typically tall and narrow, hinged at the side, and open outward just like a door to 90 degrees. They open further than any other window and use a hand-crank mechanism to operate. Casement windows are perfect for ventilation. They are extremely stylish and versatile. Casement Windows are great alone, or you can build them into a Bow or Bay window.
Our Casement Windows are superbly engineered with 1-inch insulated glass units, feature a superior bulb-style seal for airtight performance, and it all comes together with an aesthetically-pleasing beveled sash design.
Rest assured that our Casement Windows are designed to keep out extreme temperatures and wind with a refrigerator-like seal, keeping your home comfortable and dry through all of the seasons.
- Single point lock mechanism
- Easy to use crank handles
- Refrigerator-type bulb seals
- 100% virgin uiPVC formulation
- Multi-chamber extrusion design
- 1-inch insulated glass units
- Warm edge glass spacing system
- Double or Triple Stacked Low E glass
- Argon/Krypton insulating gas
- Colonial and Diamond Grids
- Tempered Safety Glass
- Interior simulated wood finish*
- Exterior Polymer color finish*
*Feature available in most cities.
- Security within reach
- Easy to Open and Close
- Air Tight Seal
- Formulated to withstand the elements
- Structural Rigidity
- Empowering greater energy Savings
- Lower U-factors, better gas retention
- Reflects UV and Heat
- Invisible ‘thermal blanket’
- Aesthetic design options
- Accident Safety