Sliding Patio Doors
The Ultimate Gateway to Outdoor Gatherings
Patio Doors from Window Depot USA are custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your doorway. Our patio doors are extremely secure, due to the inclusion of three separate locking points: a keyed lockset, a thumb-turn deadbolt, and a kick-lock. On the other hand, they are very easy to open and close when unlocked.
We also offer a Signature Series Patio Door, which is made with an extra-durable main frame along with a fully-welded and reinforced sash. The roller system is non-corrosive. We provide a wide variety of different glass styles that determine the amount of sunlight that will shine through. Custom grooved glass styles are another available option.
Patio Doors may be installed for a few different reasons. Some people simply want a large opening to enjoy the most scenic view on their property. Others are attracted to the convenience of being able to bring larger items, including trays of food and furniture, in and out through a wider opening, instead of having to squeeze through a traditional entry door. Last but not least, a new Patio Door adds value to your home!
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill in choice of white, tan and aluminum-look laminate.
- Superior non-corrosive roller system made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom-made to perfectly fit your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system when installed and stays in place.
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, ideal for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Dark Bronze hardware
- Standard 5′, 6′ and 8′ two-panel and 9′ and 12′ three-panel doors